Life on Yavin IV
Hello there. I'm Jedi Knight G. Since the creation of the New Jedi Order by Master Skywalker, the Jedi have been free to take part in previously forbidden activities. One of those being Marriage. The following are the tales of my experiences being married with children. May the force be with you...G.
10.09.2006
G : Wated Felon or Gifted Prankster
Nute Gunray - "Ah, my lord, is that... legal?"


Well, first of all let me inform you that if any of you call me or I call you, our phone call me be recorded for security purposes. Go figure.

So here's how it all started. I enjoy pranking people over the phone. I really loved Crank Yankers on Comedy Central. That was the funniest show. Anywho, I would call Jenn's leasing consultants at work and pretend to be the most outrageous person hunting for an apartment trying to get them to hang up on me. My alter-ego was Tyrone. I got those girls good on several occasions. One time I was messing with one of them and in my best Tyrone voice..."So if I rent this apartment from you...we gonna go out?" "WHAT!?!" "Girl, I didn't studder...When we going out. I'm dropping big change here, you gotta give me som'thin." "No, I'm not going out with you!" I really thought she might hang up there but she held on.

So the other night my sister was trying to get a hold of my cousins girlfriend, Crystal. She wasn't answering her phone...So I thought, she needs to get pranked. So I called her and pretended to be a VISA representitive. Of course I used an indian voice...think Apu from the simpsons, cause everytime VISA has ever called me, there was an Indian accent on the other end. So I call and inform her, through her voice mail, that their is a problem with her account. She needs to make an immediate payment or her card will be terminated. "Please call 1-800-VISA", I said. (ok...now look at that number...look at it good. What's missing??? That's right...it needs 3 more numbers to actually work!) That would be one of the subtle clue's that I sometimes drop to see if people are paying attention. Did I mention that Crystal is blonde...truely.
Anyway, a whole day goes by and I haven't heard anything. Well. So I call her again. This time the call was real short. Here's the whole thing. "Ms. Crystal, we have not recieved payment from you. Your card is hereby terminated! Good day."
That's it. Now...if you can't figure out that that is a prank, you need help. VISA would never make a call like that.
So anyway. Here's what Crystal did. After receiving the first phone call she tried to figure out what charges she had on her VISA. Then she talked to Barry, her boyfriend. "Should I call that number?" (the one with 3 missing digits) "What are you gonna do if they ask for your card number?" "I'll hang up.", crystal says. I'd just call VISA. So she's still thinking about this and I make the 2nd call. Then she calls VISA and they say there is nothing wrong and have not made contact with her. They ask her for all information about the call. She gives them my number and the number I told her to call. She then informed her that I would be put on a secure watch list for card fraud. Yep...The FBI will be tracking me.
Thanks alot Crystal.
So there you have it....I am a felon. All I wanted to do was get a good laugh, but I ended up on an FBI watch list. That my friend is a good prank.

Laters,

(This blog and all comments may be recorded for security purposes)

Paul G
posted by G. @ 7:16 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Capt. C said…

    Now that's funny! I know how it is to be wanted by the FBI. Don't sweat it too much - they really don't know what they are doing! ha!

    Good luck!

    Love ya,
    tlc

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Princess said…

    Hey G That is really funny. It was also I kind of Stupid. But o-well.
    love,
    Princess. (sydney)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: G.
Home: Arkansas, United States
About Me: I have a beautiful wife, Jennifer, who has blessed me with two children. Haven Dawn & Xander Thomas. I'm a Producer/Editor for UAMS (Univ. of Arkansas for Medical Sciences). Go Cowboys!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER