Life on Yavin IV
Hello there. I'm Jedi Knight G. Since the creation of the New Jedi Order by Master Skywalker, the Jedi have been free to take part in previously forbidden activities. One of those being Marriage. The following are the tales of my experiences being married with children. May the force be with you...G.
8.19.2006
The council has spoken
"Do not defy the council, Master, not again." - Obi Wan Kenobi

Well the Jedi council has made it clear that "Jedi do not abandon their post" and I don't want it to be said that Qui-gon's defiance was found in me. So for the time being I will be pulling double duty. I'll be posting on both sites. Don't worry, just read one or the other because it'll be the same post, I'll just copy and paste.
So it looks like Life on Yavin IV will continue and Editar_G's adventures have just begun.

Laters
posted by G. @ 9:18 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Cara said…

    I know what you mean, although, I don't blog on myspace... I guess I should, copy and paste wouldn't be so bad... But I'm too much of a slacker... I can only do one thing at once, as you can see, I have to catch up with all of my blog stuff at one time!! Glad your doing well!! Miss you!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: G.
Home: Arkansas, United States
About Me: I have a beautiful wife, Jennifer, who has blessed me with two children. Haven Dawn & Xander Thomas. I'm a Producer/Editor for UAMS (Univ. of Arkansas for Medical Sciences). Go Cowboys!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER