Life on Yavin IV
Hello there. I'm Jedi Knight G. Since the creation of the New Jedi Order by Master Skywalker, the Jedi have been free to take part in previously forbidden activities. One of those being Marriage. The following are the tales of my experiences being married with children. May the force be with you...G.
7.04.2006
Happy 4th from RedFive
So I haven't posted in awhile. Go figure. Starting a company is not something that you can leisurely do. It takes alot of time. I really didn't understand just how much time....whew! Well RedFive is hitting the ground running. I've been doing pretty good. I've revamped my site so if you haven't seen it or if you did see it earlier..check it out again.
I've had several important talks with other people to further expand my services...watch for details when they arrive. It's gonna be cool.

I also have RedFive mobile ready for launch. (Thanks to Barry and his decal machine) I think I may redo the webaddress. It leans a little. It may not look like much but it can do the kessel run in less than 6 parsecs..(sorry I had to say that)

Well as we celebrate our Nations independence, let's not forget the ones who fought so we could enjoy it and those that still fight to maintain it.



God Bless America!
posted by G. @ 7:56 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger Capt. C said…

    Hey G,

    All I can say is .. SWEEEEET!!! You are going to do AWESOME!!! See, day dreaming in school has really paid off for you! ha!!!!

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger Cara said…

    Yay!! I'm glad that things are going your way Paul!! You'll do great!! ((hugs))

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: G.
Home: Arkansas, United States
About Me: I have a beautiful wife, Jennifer, who has blessed me with two children. Haven Dawn & Xander Thomas. I'm a Producer/Editor for UAMS (Univ. of Arkansas for Medical Sciences). Go Cowboys!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER