Life on Yavin IV
Hello there. I'm Jedi Knight G. Since the creation of the New Jedi Order by Master Skywalker, the Jedi have been free to take part in previously forbidden activities. One of those being Marriage. The following are the tales of my experiences being married with children. May the force be with you...G.
8.19.2006
THUMP!!!
"The boy is dangerous. They all sense it; why can't you?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Thump! That's what I heard yesterday while at my computer. It was just me and my son, Xander. Haven was enjoying a week long vacation at the grandparents. Anyway, my office is in a little hutch in the living room & my back faces the TV. Xander was playing in the floor and that's when I heard the "Thump!" So I turned around and Xander was in the floor just rolling around having a good time. Hmmm. So I just turned around and went back to work. A couple of minutes later..."Thump!" Again I turn, a little faster this time, to see what happened. Xander's just laying there playing. Doesn't look hurt. So this time I keep one I on him. He walks over to the ottoman ,which is front of the entertainment center to keep him out of it, and climbs on top of it. Then he LEAPS over to the love seat just across from it. He does that alot so that didn't bother me, he's actually gotten real good at it. Then he stands on the edge of the chair and raises his hands above his head like some kind of olympic diver and JUMPS! THUMP! He body slammed the floor. There was one of those throw pillows from the couch under him...but that was it. That boy has no fear! A month ago while at a hotel pool, he jumped into the deep end and started dog paddling. He was doing pretty good too...till dad grapped him up. He was all smiles as he came out of the pool.
Uncle Tom...I blame you! lol

Laters
posted by G. @ 9:27 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Cara said…

    Bwahahaha!! That is too funny!! "Boys will be boys", or at least that's what I hear!! That is too funny!! Great story!! And of course it's all Tom's fault, because he's like a million miles away!! ;) hehe!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: G.
Home: Arkansas, United States
About Me: I have a beautiful wife, Jennifer, who has blessed me with two children. Haven Dawn & Xander Thomas. I'm a Producer/Editor for UAMS (Univ. of Arkansas for Medical Sciences). Go Cowboys!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER