Life on Yavin IV
Hello there. I'm Jedi Knight G. Since the creation of the New Jedi Order by Master Skywalker, the Jedi have been free to take part in previously forbidden activities. One of those being Marriage. The following are the tales of my experiences being married with children. May the force be with you...G.
8.25.2006
Conversations with the Moon
"If into the security recordings you go, only pain will you find". - Yoda

Well, it's not painful...at least I hope not. Hopefully you'll find it funny.

This is a video I did with a fellow Full Sail graduate shortly after graduating. It was shot in Kentucky where he lives. We were bored and wanted to play with the editing equipment. The whole thing is Improv (which I love). It starts out with my twisted version of Goldilocks & the 3pigs (not bears...Pigs) and ends with a reinactment of every argument Jenn & I have ever had. Enjoy. Oh and John, the director/cinematographer is doing well. Check out Tunnell Mill Pictures.


posted by G. @ 11:07 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: G.
Home: Arkansas, United States
About Me: I have a beautiful wife, Jennifer, who has blessed me with two children. Haven Dawn & Xander Thomas. I'm a Producer/Editor for UAMS (Univ. of Arkansas for Medical Sciences). Go Cowboys!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER